Leaving phone messages that inspire prospects and customers to return your call is an essential business development skill.
Whether you want to confirm meetings or demos, engage in a discovery call or establish interest in a proposal, inspiring return calls will always improve your results.
In this course, you'll learn tips and tricks that will increase your real-time conversations by up to 25% or 30%. That's a big difference! And that increase in conversations will definitely increase your overall results - whether that's meetings, demos, discovery calls, proposals ...
The keys to your success:
- Complete on your own schedule (you'll have access for 100 days)
- Contains 5 video and slide presentation lessons on specific topics
- Takes between 60-90 minutes to complete
- Surveys and questionnaires support your learning
- There are links to a wide range of additional resources
- Discussions allow you to learn from and network with other students
"I truly did not think I could ever pick up the phone again ... but then I took both of your courses. Wow, amazing! I feel so much more confident and now know what to say and how to be prepared. The results have been encouraging. The "one quick question" in a voicemail and stating my availability has made a profound difference." - Lesli Chandler, Corporate Lead, Education and Training, Association of Workplace Educators Nova Scotia
"The material has made such a difference in my career (I now get callbacks which is something that I never had before)!" - Heather MacGregor
- A Message for You from The Phone Lady
- There are FOUR Key Elements to Excellent, Effective Conversations.pdf
- How to Use Thinkific
- Join The Conversation ... About Phone Conversations!
- How To Use Our Discussion Platform #InspireConversation on Mighty Networks
- Did You Attend the Free Webinar on September 24 or September 26? Here's the link to the slide deck.
- Introduction to Eliminate Phone Tag - 33 Second Video
- Eliminate Phone Tag Presentation with Audio 13:20
- Resource: Scripting for Three Effective Voicemail Messages
- Your Homework!
- Resource: Further Reading on Leaving Messages
- Questionnaire - Three Quick Questions on Phone Tag
- Quote to Download and Share: "If you just communicate you can get by. but if you communicate skillfully, you can work miracles." Jim Rohn
Mary Jane Copps
CEO, The Phone Lady
About the instructor
I embraced my alter ego – The Phone Lady – in 2006 and have now worked with over 500 clients training over 12,000 individuals how to communicate more effectively on the telephone.
I've had the good fortune of being profiled as a communications expert by the Wall Street Journal, National Post, The Globe & Mail, CBC, CTV, Global and other publications, television and radio outlets throughout North America (including a very silly skit on This Hour Has 22 Minutes!). And I'm the author of The Phone Book: Essential Telephone Communication Skills, as well as a weekly blog on all things … phone!
In May 2016, I was awarded the national BDC Mentorship Award through Futurpreneur Canada for my work with young entrepreneurs, helping them grow their businesses and maximize their impact on the economic growth of Atlantic Canada.
You can reach me by:
And follow me on: